Video Wall Release Notes
- Ability to sort videos by Title
- Fixed some CSS confoicts when using lightbox or slider.
- There is still a known issue with slider grids playing video. Still looking into it.
- Fixed issue with html content from webpage getting overlaid on video player when in full screen mode.
- Fixed conflict with font family used in play button with some themes
- Performance improvements when connecting to Vimeo and YouTube through pre-fetching content
- Fix for HTML5 Video child stack that was broken in v1.2.0
- Total CMS macros can now be used inside all child stacks.
- New settings to control the position of the floating player.
- Branding and related videos have been removed from YouTube player.
- New options to hide the static player until a video is clicked and played.
- Remove download button from Chrome for HTML5 videos.
- Fixed BR tags that can show up in the video descriptions
- Added support back for MacOS 10.11
- HTML5 video support! Add your own hosted HTML5 videos into the Video Wall.
- Newlines inside video descriptions will now be converted to br tags.
- Fixed a 404 error in the console for a loading gif that was never even used
- Fixed fullscreen players not working when launched from within the lightbox
- Please update Social Feed stacks as well for important updates there as well.
- Fix styling for wall loading indiciator
- The new dock for the static player is no longer displayed inside the Lightbox player.
- Lowered jQuery requirements to v2.2.4.
- Fixed video loading animations
- Fixed jQuery 3 conflicts in case it gets loaded in the future
- Fixed edit mode glitches with a couple settings not taking affect
- New dock added to floating static player. This new dock can close the video, reposition it to the bottom of the screen, and also scroll back to the original static player on the page.
- New color settings for the dock inside the Static Player stack.
- When multiple instances of Static player are on the page, the players no longer conflict with each other.