Impact Release Notes
- Resolved some JS conflicts with some themes
- Controls work again. I broken them in v1.4.0. Sorry about that.
- Video can now be played on touch devices. Turn off the Touch Screen/Poster Only setting off inside of the Impact stack in order to enable this on existing instances.
- Many other performance improvements
- Had to remove all inview features that would pause animation and video when Impact was not inside the viewport. This was causing animations misfiring at the wrong times.
- Changed the Initial Start setting to default to Immediately
- New setting that will give more control over how animation are controlled on page load.
- Improved performance by pausing video when it it out of the viewport.
- Resolved conflict with other sliders on the page. This includes the Cycler stack, amoung others.
- New options to control the alignment of images. There are different controls for portrait and landscape images
- Fixed for Foundation Right-to-Left theme
- Option to preserve Top Var padding
- Set pagination to be hidden when not in use so it does not have an invisible layer covering links or buttons.
- New options to control foreground content height.
- Foreground Content positioning fix when using a center-center container
- Fix for global Foreground content covering slide specific froeground content. a.k.a. you can now click on links
- Fixed slide fade
- Fixed issue when cached pages were not properly sizing the video
- Fixed forground content styling when not set to centered.
- Ken Burns Effects for Image and Video slides
- Timed Scroll option
- Option to only show foreground contents when hovered
- Allow smaller navigation dot sizes
- Option to set a smaller size for the scroll button on mobile
- Option to hide the scroll button on mobile.
- Navigation dots numbers now auto adjust font size
- Fixed a problem where the pre-loader could prevent page links being clickable with fixed height impact
- Video slides always use poster image for touch devices since changes in iOS9 require it.
- Option to show Impact only once per browser session
- Update to animate.css library
- New option to randomize the slideshow
- Animation fixes when using certain themes
- Option to stop video loop
- Resolved conflict with fixed Top Bar
- Fix for hide on scroll in some browsers
- Fix for edit mode warning
- Stupid developer rushed the update out with an oopsy. Alt tag setting fixed!
- Alt tags available for slides
- CSS Consolidation and enhancements for Total CMS integration
- Disable right click and downloading of images
- Style conflicts with some themes and proportions
- New mute classes for controlling video audio
- Resolved some horizontal image gap issues with some setups.
- Added some hooks for amazing things coming soon…