Email Release Notes
- Removed Double Quotes around font family definitions that have spaces in the name. This was causing issues with saving templates inside Sendy. The double quotes inside the inline styles were causing HTML issues and making the newsletter malformed.
- Becuase of this change, you will need to redefine the Font Family settings inside of the Email Styles stack for existing email projects.
- The size of the inlined email HTML and text are now displayed along side the header. This is good so that you can have an idea about the file size of your email (not including images). Apparently Google will clip an email at 102KB mark. At this point the user will have to click on a read more button to see the rest of the email.
- Fix for centering content when using small amounts of content.
- Added theme back into the download.
- Fixed text alingment issues inside of a Callout.
- Hide on Desktop works again after the email has been inlined.
- The plain text email output via the Inliner has been completely revamped to output optimized Markdown for email. This will allow for nicer formatting and URLs for links.
- Alt styles for Headers are not reflected inside Edit Mode
- Image sizing has been greatly improved.
- New max-width setting for image. CAUTION: Outlook does not support max-width. So you will need to make sure that you set proper image proportions inside the size setting.
- Fixed oddness with double quotes after inlining the email
- HTML comments are now stripped from the inlined output.
- Inliner output has been optimized further to squeeze out a few more precious bytes
- Justified alignment option for Text stack.
- Header alignment now works when used as a label
- Buttons can now be centered when used inside a nested column layout.
- Fix for Sendy macros in the Inliner stack.
- New setting in the Image that stops adding the project Web Address to the image src. This could be useful if you are uplaoding a zipped export into MailChimp, instead of using the Inliner.
- Fix build issues with Inliner stack from last update.
- Resolved bug with custom label colors for Headers.
- All new Inliner stack allows you to compile your email directly inside RapidWeaver! You no longer need to export your email and process it through HTMLiner. This is a huge time saver!
NOTE: If you were beta testing the new Inliner stack, please delete the beta version. The stack is now a part of the Email release.
- Initial Public Release