Dispatch Server Basic Setup
- When you drag your Dispatch Server Stack out, you will see the above stack appear on your page.
- First thing you will want to do, is setup the Server Setup settings in the stack:
You will need to decide if you want to use Localhost, Localhost (webroot), or Remote SFTP Server. Localhost (webroot) is selected by default.
- Now you will want to name the folder you want to upload to. If you already have a folder that you want on your server, then use that name in the settings. If not, use the default uploads or make one of your own. Once you choose your folder name, you will want to be sure and go on your server and MAKE that folder, as the stack will not do that for you.
- Choose your desired settings in the settings panel.
- You can preview this stack, but only to see how your setup looks, the functionality of the stack will not work in preview mode. For an overview of the remaining settings please refer to the Dispatch Server Settings section.
Now go forth and make your websites great!